Information Communication Technology Support (IT Grants)
“To encourage and enable tourism businesses to drive forward economic growth utilising ICT to its best advantage”
Sustainable Tourism Powys provides information communications technology (ICT) advice and support to Powys Tourism Businesses. Advice, support and grant funding is available to assist in the development and the implementation of appropriate advanced ICT which can deliver business advantages such as higher productivity, greater communication and reaching new markets.
Sustainable Tourism Powys can help you move from using standard ICT to advanced ICT including:
- Financial systems
- Hardware - NAS, Wi-Fi
- Software - Booking Systems, Customer Relationship Packages
- Content Managed Website & eMarketing support
- Backup Solutions both onsite and online
What's on offer?
- A free ICT review of your business by a trained impartial advisor.
- Up to 70% funding up to a maximum grant of £2,500 to assist in implementing advanced ICT solutions.
- Free business ICT events.
Who can apply?
- Businesses or social enterprises based in Powys in the tourism sector.
- Employing 1-10 full time or equivalent employees and a turnover/balance sheet value of less than €2,000,000.
- Further eligibility criteria apply - please contact us for details.
For information on Website development Terms and Conditions please click Here
For more information on grant applications processes please click here
For information on grant scheme guidance please click here
Click the link to register for a Sustainable Tourism Powys Expression of Interest Form