"As you may be aware the Sustainable Tourism Powys - Green Tourism, Activity & Wildlife and Sense of Place grant fund has come to an end, however, we are still accepting Expression of Interest, which will be entered on to a waiting list just in case any projects do not go ahead or any additional funds allocated to the Scheme."
How to enter onto the short list?
• Must be a tourism project, which can be completed by the 30th September 2013.
• A revenue expenditure projects.
• Businesses or social enterprises based in Powys in the tourism sector.
• Employing 1-10 full time equivalent employees.
• A turnover/balance sheet value of less than €2,000,000.
• Any permissions (Planning, highways, landowners consent etc) need must be already in place
If we receive additional funds and if you meet the above criteria, we will contact you to make an appointment to see you.
“Encourage tourism businesses to invest in energy saving measures that will in turn improve their long term sustainability.”
Sustainable Tourism Powys can assist businesses with advice and funding to become accredited as a Green Tourism Business. Trough capital grants and advice businesses can access new markets and potentially reduce overheads.
Sustainable Tourism Powys can help to deliver a range of green initiatives including:
- Small scale infrastructure works including:
- Solar Panels
- Ground source Heat Pumps
- And a wide range of other green technologies
What's on offer?
- Up to 50% funding up to a maximum grant of £5,000 to assist in implementing small scale capital projects that 'green' the business.
- Availability of grant funding is limited and the process is competitive.
- Free business events and workshops.
Who can apply?
- Businesses or social enterprises based in Powys in the tourism sector.
- Employing 1-10 full time or equivalent employees.
- A turnover/balance sheet value of less than €2,000,000.
- Further eligibility criteria applies - please contact us for details
Click the link to register for a Sustainable Tourism Powys Expression of Interest Form