Web Development Conditions
All web development work funded under the Sustainable Tourism Powys ICT gtrant must meet the follwoing condidtions:
- All new websites must be Content Managed (CMS)
- Improvements to an existing website must be content managed (CMS)
- New sites Core pages (Home, about us & contact us pages) must be bi-lingual (English & Welsh). Translation tools are not acceptable for the above pages.
- The site must display the funding logo's (See Below) with a link to the EU funding website on the homepage of the website.
- All visitor transport information, i.e. ‘How to find us’ must list public transport methods before private transport directions.
- All Web development must comply with The European Union’s Privacy and Communications Directive
- The site must meet minimum W3C standards for accessibility
- Hosting / software as a service (SaaS) – This will only be paid for the duration of the project, I.e. up to 31/12/2013
Logo's & Link
Link to be embedded : http://www.tourismpowys.org/index.html
Link to be embedded : http://ec.europa.eu/index_en.htm